Saturday, July 11, 2009

Playtime

So we pulled out Jonah's playmat to test it out. Jonah seemed to really like it. Not sure how much he can focus on, but the hanging toys are pretty close. He hung out on it for about 20 min making the most awesome ooh and ahh sounds and kicking his feet. I think I had the most fun just watching him. I even was smart enough to grab the video camera to catch the noises hes making...everyone says they grow up so fast so I want to make sure I record it now!

If you notice how bottom heavy he looks..we're using cloth diapers. Its so funny when we occasionally put him in a disposable, he looks so much smaller ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cloth diapers?? Good for you girl! I couldn't do it! It's all i can do to hold my breath long enough to get the stinky diaper off and wrapped up and in the garbage. (I know Jonah's don't stink yet...)

    ReplyDelete