Sunday, August 2, 2009

Napping

So Jonah usually naps in his little bouncy seat on the couch next to me during the day (slightly inclined and cushioned on each side so its cozy). I have been trying to get him to nap on his back in preparation for future nap times and he is going to outgrow that bouncy seat sooner than later, but everytime he dozes off and I put him down it wakes him back up b/c there is so much space around him (at night I swaddle him). I was successful 2x this past week...slowly but surely! yipee!

Fell asleep and I put him down in his pack and play..this lasted only about 10 min though :)

He was actually awake when I put him in his crib, so I could go clean up his bath stuff. He fell right asleep! The fish aquarium thing helped, it plays soothing music and it apparently worked. He slept for about 20 minutes in his crib...first time, since hes still in a bassinet in our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment