Friday, January 29, 2010

Favorite outfits

As Jonah grows he gets outfits from GiGi and Aunt Tara and Uncle Stephen etc. Some just become my absolute favorites and I know I'll be sad when he outgrows them..here are a couple.
The first one is a fleece vest. I mean, seriously, who thought that up, he is SO stinkin' cute! This was a Christmas gift from GiGi.


This next outfit was from Aunt Tara for Christmas, I love that the sleeves and socks match. Its just the cutest. I really like the one piece outfits.

I didn't realize until I was posting this that he has a big drool string hanging on his chin..he just got his 4th tooth! Crazy! Hes not even 7mos in these pics yet.

He looks so big in this photo. I was letting him watch a baby einstein movie, which he loves.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Jonah is so pretty....I mean so manly! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few places online where you can take your baby clothes and have them made into a quilt! (Twin size, full, queen, etc.) They can be pretty pricey, especially the bigger they get, but I think it's worth it. I've put aside Natalie's clothes and am saving up to have one made. Although you might want to wait until you're done having kids, just in case! (I am SO DONE!) :-)

    ReplyDelete